puttyputman.com is one year old! September 30th, 2020 I pushed the first two blog posts live (Spirit-Empowered Preaching & Three Aspects of Holy Spirit Training), along with a few blog posts I had carried over from an older version of my site. In the ensuing year, I've been able to actually stick with writing for it regularly (nearly always weekly) and it has been tremendously rewarding to see the content I publish here reach further than I thought it would!
Some Stats...(I love stats)
Here are a few fast facts about the time since that first launch:
- I've published 73 pieces of content on this site: 47 of them articles, 26 videos.
- 18,507 visitors have visited the website 33,928 times and spent over 939 hours on the site. (what?!?)
- The most common countries people visit from are the US, Australia, and the UK (not surprising), but there were visitors from 101 other countries as well (of note were more frequent visits from South Africa, Nigeria, and India than I expected).
The most popular articles have been:
- The Source of our Nation's Chaos (2145 views)
- Our New Season: The Discernment Process (1198 views)
- Apostolic Grace (1184 views)
and the most popular videos:
- Kairos Moments of History (903 views)
- The Big Story (793 views)
- Prophets and the Body of Christ (652 views)
As I look through all of this, I am floored and humbled. In a lot of ways it has been a really hard year; God has transitioned myself and my family out of a season that has involved a tremendous amount of loss: loss of a community we loved, a home we were blessed by and a ministry we had poured ourselves into for a decade. We know that God always uses our losses; redeeming them for his glory - I suppose this survey of what God has done here makes that a bit more concrete and clear to me.
Would you Help me With One Minute of your Time?
If you've enjoyed what I share through this website, would you mind helping me with just a minute of your time? I need your help to continue to help this content reach further and bless more people, and the most effective way to do that is to help subscribe, follow, and share what we create here. Specifically, if you haven't yet, would you do these steps?
- Follow my public Facebook page
- Subscribe to my YouTube page
- Share this article with a friend using the link below and suggest it as a helpful source of encouraging Christian content
- Subscribe to my email list with the dark box below
The internet is driven by traffic: what has an audience shapes what's out there. That means each of us has a voice, and I don't know about you, but I'm sick of the trash that's out there! It seems as time goes on more and more of the 'net is trashy, inflammatory, clickbait, or worse. It doesn't have to be that way! By working together, we can get what we want to get out there. Would you help me get more kingdom content out there?
Here's to another year!!